Join a group running tour discover London's unsung heroines
Each group has a guide pace so you never have to run outside your comfort zone:
Blue: Half walk / Half run
Green: 1 hour 20 mins / 10k (you might not have run 10k recently, but your 5k time is around 38 minutes)
Purple: 1 hour 10 mins / 10k (a gentle run with your 5k time around 33 minutes)
Orange: 1 hour / 10k
Red: 50 mins / 10k
"Wow - what a fabulous evening! Running round London's streets finding all about the hidden history of strong women, from nurses to martrys, checking out memorials and lack of memorials"
"I learnt lots about the unsung women heroes of London and we can 10k without feeling it. The guides' enthusiasm and knowledge is infectious and I can't wait to join them again."
"Lots of really interesting and humbling tales of women who really should feature higher in our conscience."
What do you get?
- A fantastic tour guide (rated 10th out of 180 Outdoor Activities in London)
- Groups of no more than 15, always in your comfort zone
- As many pictures as you like
- Well-earned snacks at the end of the tour
- New heroine facts, memories and friends
Pick a date