Hyde Park is full of must-sees: Buckingham Palace, Royal Albert Hall, Princess Diana Memorial Fountain. Join us for a12km tour exploring the sights and secrets of this beautiful park.
- Which famous author used Hyde Park for his inspiration?
- What tales of Queen Victoria does Hyde Park tell?
- What weird and wonderful things have been bought from Harrods?
Explore what lies beneath the glittering surface of Westminster and Buckingham Palace in this beautiful 7km running tour in the heart of London.
- See the smallest police station in Britain - you'll never guess where
- Find the only Nazi memorial in London
- Uncover the secrets of Pall Mall, Buckingham Palace & Wellington Arch
An electronic voucher will be sent to you after booking and can be personalised for the recipient. The recipient can contact Secret London Runs to arrange a date and time for their private tour.